Northwood Translation Bureau
Our social purpose at Northwood Translation Bureau is to create employment for the foreign trained professionals.
These are some of the services that we provide:
- All major languages
- Interviews and assessments
- Court interpretation, escorting
- 3-way conference call
- Consecutive, & simultaneous
- Meetings & business negotiation
- On-site verbal assistance in required language
- All major languages, multilingual
- General correspondence
- Immigration & financial papers
- Legal contracts & documents
- Transcripts from tapes
- Manuals & technical documentation
- Flyers & brochures
- Medical, biomedical, & pharmaceutical papers
- Personal documents such as birth & marriage certificates, wills, divorce & educational documents
- Web sites, contracts, documents
- Certificates, brochures
- Technical, medical, & legal documents
PROOFREADING & EDITING
- Brochures, flyers, manuals, medical documents, newsletters, scripts
Being aware that time is essential, important, and precious for everybody, we strive to offer the services without affecting our fundamental values like quality, integrity, and efficiency.
Northwood Translation Bureau offers competitive rates for translation, interpretation and notarization services. Translation fees vary depending on the volume, complexity and language of the document. Contact one of our consultants and see how our services can
suit your diverse needs.
Diversity & Multiculturalism
Northwood Translation Bureau appreciates the fact that Canada is a country of new immigrants. We celebrate the diversity and multiculturalism and recognize the need for the translation / interpretation / notarization services. A multicultural workforce should be recognized by the industries and we are here to help them create stronger ties to new markets and areas of expertise. We can bridge over generational and multicultural differences.
We offer experienced interpreters who can travel to different locations and help you in communication with your clients. We work in all areas and prepare and tailor the assignments according to your requirements so that we meet your needs.
For more Information please contact:
Phone: (416) 748-0788 x
Fax: (416) 748-0525
Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Bosnian,
Bulgarian, Cantonese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Farsi,
Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Mandarin,
Marathi, Persian, Pilipino, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian,
Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil,
Tigrinya, Tigre, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese